Staff merri-go-round

What kind of farm? Animal Farm?

A Gentleman's Farm.

They all officially resigned together within 24 hours of finals.... with announcements almost immediately by the Boston Crusaders that they would now be on the Boston Crusaders staff. These staffers were not fired by GH. They voluntarily decided to make a career move for themselves.

oh hell, i had a call the monday before finals that it was coming. techs were approached too

• Like 2

Regarding the Cadets ? No. I thought that was obvious. If not, for the record, I'm as " dialed in " as to whats going on there in CadetsLand as much as I am " dialed in " to the goings on in the world of Professional Wrestling these days. Probably less. Thats why I asked the questions.. in hopes of learning something new there. Maybe I shouldn't have asked , George ?

so do you like Raw, Smackdown or NXT better?

I only watch Tim Snyder on Friday nights laying the beat down on senior citizens who get the idea in their head that they could be the next Hulk Hogan

I only watch Tim Snyder on Friday nights laying the beat down on senior citizens who get the idea in their head that they could be the next Hulk Hogan

Both the senior citizens are out of work now.

• Like 1

Not..merri-go-round....BUT

The Cavaliers congratulate Mark Ackerson on his retirement as Director of The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps and announce the promotion of Joe Roach, who will take over the director position, effective immediately.

• Like 1

Really hoping cadets can pull their guard up, used to be one of the strongest units every year. Haven't been a fan of a CG uniform from them since, ummmmm 2007? They need a power house name to come in that will revive the guard. Where is Rosie Queen or Jennifer Leseth these days? Their work with Crown and SCV, respectably, was phenomenal.

Crown, I see this is a creative opportunity for a new drill writer. Please don't spoil it. I think I was the minority here, but I haven't been a fan of May's drill for a few years. I wonder if they will some visual trademarks, like the jazz run block that folds back on itself, the rotating 3D prisms, or the free form park and bark at the end of the openers? Surely they will keep the crown sets.

Anyone want to throw some names in the hat for Crown's drill writer?

Jeff Sacktig maybe? Is there any confirmation on where he is going?

I would love to see Gaines back but I don't think he would be a good fit down in Allentown, also wonder how many rewrties he would be used to doing with all the dramatic changes that Cadets go through each season. I couldn;t see him working well with GH. Just my opinion.

Edited by TheyMustBeGiants!
  • Like 1