2017 Boston Crusaders

Boston thread is now almost as long as Cadets' thread.............Cadets winning by 15 posts to date even before announcements perhaps tomorrow.

Should Brasso's posts be counted as two usually? Should be an interesting season (on and off.)

Boston thread is now almost as long as Cadets' thread.............Cadets winning by 15 posts to date even before announcements perhaps tomorrow.

Should Brasso's posts be counted as two usually? Should be an interesting season (on and off.)

I did not realize people were out there keeping score?....LOL

Let's remember the most important thing here is that the Boston Crusaders are giving their students the best educators there are and by doing this ensuring that they will have great experiences. The competitive part is secondary.

The future is bright and any student that comes through the organizations will be taught by the best!

• Like 4

Congratulations Boston on some wonderful staff additions for your front ensemble!

All the stars seem to be bright and aligning alright...

• Like 1

Should Brasso's posts be counted as two usually?

You have my expressed permission Xandandl, to count my 2 posts as just one post every time I repeat myself... which I am known to do. Ghost poster will be the arbiter of such, as he is the most experienced with this.

The big BAC plug that shows up multiple times on a page of every thread really makes me not want to click on the link

The big BAC plug that shows up multiple times on a page of every thread really makes me not want to click on the link

That's your choice...

Should Brasso's posts be counted as two usually?

If DCP sets a maximum number of words in a post to around 100, he might have trouble on some posts. But, I'm guessing he'll just type in a To Be Continued at the bottom and continue on after hitting the post link. Jeff Ream might not like this because over a couple of years, BRASSO might pass Jeff in total posts.

• Like 1

. Jeff Ream might not like this because over a couple of years, BRASSO might pass Jeff in total posts.

I will never exceed Jeff Ream's post counts, Ghost. Thats because if I ever reach even a quarter of that level of post numbers, I will spin the DCP post odometer back on here to avoid such post numbers comparisons.

Edited by BRASSO

Congratulations Boston on some wonderful staff additions for your front ensemble!

All the stars seem to be bright and aligning alright...

Indeed!