2017 Boston Crusaders

Boston thread is now almost as long as Cadets' thread.............Cadets winning by 15 posts to date even before announcements perhaps tomorrow.

Should Brasso's posts be counted as two usually? Should be an interesting season (on and off.)

I did not realize people were out there keeping score?....LOL

You have my expressed permission Xandandl, to count my 2 posts as just one post every time I repeat myself... which I am known to do. Ghost poster will be the arbiter of such, as he is the most experienced with this.

If DCP sets a maximum number of words in a post to around 100, he might have trouble on some posts. But, I'm guessing he'll just type in a To Be Continued at the bottom and continue on after hitting the post link. Jeff Ream might not like this because over a couple of years, BRASSO might pass Jeff in total posts.

I will never exceed Jeff Ream's post counts, Ghost. Thats because if I ever reach even a quarter of that level of post numbers, I will spin the DCP post odometer back on here to avoid such post numbers comparisons.

How's Benjamin Franklin doing.

I just checked my wallet, and so far today, he's resting there undisturbed... and thats always a good thing.

Chris Holland wants to speak with you about taking Ben Franklin for some fresh air.

My cryptic message decoder ring found inside my cereal box this morning does not work, emc2.

I think it was on an old soccer forum I just to be on, but there was one poster whom we all swore that he would intentionally type up his posts then run them through Google Translate two or three times into new languages before coming back to English, and then would post it on the forum.

10 posts of silly non-sense...I also included my OWN...back onto Boston Crusaders 2017...thank you!...LOL

You left out the Science discussion on Competitive Inertia... is it real science or junk science ( lol! )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Its TGIF.... any announcement yet if Boston has hired Michael Gaines ?

• Like 1

10 posts of silly non-sense...I also included my OWN...back onto Boston Crusaders 2017...thank you!...LOL

What is your understand of my comment BF

What is your understand of my comment BF

make that ELEVEN....haha

• Like 2

I think it was on an old soccer forum I just to be on, but there was one poster whom we all swore that he would intentionally type up his posts then run them through Google Translate two or three times into new languages before coming back to English, and then would post it on the forum.

I think i've been on that forum....