2017 Boston Crusaders

More additions/changes? http://bostoncrusaders.org/news/

Well, that looks pretty much like a clean sweep of Crown's award winning visual/guard program. Good luck to them at Boston. May they have great success there.

• Like 2

That's who the Carolina Crown crowd seemed to think was going to take over for Townsend......guess not.

Its sure has been an exciting off season, so far... and its not quite Sept. yet.

Wow.... what a top tier, Grade A, stellar instructional staff the Boston Crusaders are putting together for the consideration of prospective campers this offseason !

Its sure has been an exciting off season, so far... and its not quite Sept. yet.

Wow.... what a top tier, Grade A, stellar instructional staff the Boston Crusaders are putting together for the consideration of prospective campers this offseason !

I know my head has spun around, and I know it takes time for a staff to coalesce, but wow! Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

But Brasso! They're not gonna gel! That much talent is going to push them up 13 places past 1st and then they'll have to restart at 22nd.

/Sarcasm

Getting just a new caption head is one thing. The instructional staff as well is another. The fantastic pick ups don't seem to end. I can safely say that Boston right now is easily the corps I am most interested in seeing in 2017. For me the mix of Ryan George arranging with Gino/McNutt performing musically with the team that visually and conceptually designed Carolina Crowns shows recently is a very appealing thought. Stylistically, mmm. I think it's a really tasty mix.

If I was still eligible, Boston Crusaders would be VERY appealing to me.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

But Brasso! They're not gonna gel! That much talent is going to push them up 13 places past 1st and then they'll have to restart at 22nd.

/Sarcasm

Getting just a new caption head is one thing. The instructional staff as well is another. The fantastic pick ups don't seem to end. I can safely say that Boston right now is easily the corps I am most interested in seein in 2017. For me the mix of Ryan George arranging with Gino/McNutt performing musically with the team that visual and conceptually designed Carolina Crowns show recently is a very appealing thought. Stylistically, mmm. I think it's a really tasty mix.

They are definitely on my watch list for next year. I don't like making predictions, but I have a strong feeling they are not going to be fighting for the bottom spot for finals next year.

They are definitely on my watch list for next year. I don't like making predictions, but I have a strong feeling they are not going to be fighting for the bottom spot for finals next year.

of course not...they will be 13th or worse as so many love to predict for them....LOL

• Like 3

of course not...they will be 13th or worse as so many love to predict for them....LOL

I am not saying you heard it here first, but anyone who thinks BAC is not playing a bit later on Saurday night next year has an ax to grind.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

I am not saying you heard it here first, but anyone who thinks BAC is not playing a bit later on Saurday night next year have an ax to grind.

CautionAxeGrinding.jpg

• Like 1

And any CG members considering to audition might have to practice those 11's. (Oh dam, Barneveld might get upset again!)

• Like 3

Getting just a new caption head is one thing. The instructional staff as well is another. The fantastic pick ups don't seem to end. I can safely say that Boston right now is easily the corps I am most interested in seeing in 2017. For me the mix of Ryan George arranging with Gino/McNutt performing musically with the team that visually and conceptually designed Carolina Crowns shows recently is a very appealing thought. Stylistically, mmm. I think it's a really tasty mix.

Yes... I'm looking forward to not only 2017, but 2018 and beyond as well.

• Like 1