2017 Boston Crusaders

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The first thing I thought of when seeing that listing is why it's never a good thing to be anywhere near Boston & Cambridge around Labor Day when all the SUV's and truck rentals show up to drop off the college kids and their gear.   

It makes a lot of money for landlords. merchants, truck rental companies, pizza restaurants, taverns, etc and the like.. so these people will put up with that momentary inconvenience of the college students coming in the late August, Early sept. to the 50 or more schools within a 25 mile radius of the City. I usually head down to the Cape after schools open.. its easier to get around, weather can still be warm sometimes, and theres little to no waits for a table at most of the Cape's restaurants.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ghost said:

2008 Phantom holds the DCI record for killings in one show I believe and was very entertaining.  It will be interesting to see how this show covers death, if at all.

Depending on how you interpret the show, Phantom 2010 killed off every last member.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And I thought the whole corps was just fainting.

No one from New Jersey faints..Bridgemen (and St. Andrews) were pretty awesome.

39 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

No, they don't. The Bayonne Bridgemen killed the entire corps on numerous occasions.

6 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

You missed their Civil War and West Side Story shows, among others...

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He may have just forgotten.  After about 50 years of drum corps, I've forgotten plenty. 

No, I initially thought of them, but K stated "the entire corps on numerous occasions."  Welllll, I don't think the whole corps was killed off with their Civil War endings.  If so, some guard members had miraculous recoveries to play a football game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

No, I initially thought of them, but K stated "the entire corps on numerous occasions."  Welllll, I don't think the whole corps was killed off with their Civil War endings.  If so, some guard members had miraculous recoveries to play a football game.

Yes sir.  I do remember that now.  

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

That's it!  I can't take any more!  

Persevere, Giant!

• Like 1