2017 Boston Crusaders

DELF5V8XsAAz26B.jpg

Witching Hour

• Like 6

Some really nice photos from Orlando show last night...I don't dare put these in the show thread...someone over there might POP a gasket ...haha

19780428_1490136114363660_14965830839736

19787516_1490136031030335_36394129583126

19983346_1490136024363669_90011402903421

19787249_1490135994363672_79384280108490

19944183_1490138524363419_43260603431474

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

:spitting:

You crack me up Terri

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xandandl said:

"It's a forum, and as long as what he's posting is relevant and not against DCP's guidelines, he can post whatever he wants. Who made you a mod?"

Ah you see, the difference is, I'm not telling anyone to stop posting, I'm instead criticizing a position. Very different situations, but nice try. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, xandandl said:

Yes, Boston's new ending is effective and energetic probably garnering some GE points, but it is historically inaccurate to their show theme and anachronistic.

http://www.history.com/news/ask-history/were-witches-burned-at-the-stake-during-the-salem-witch-trials

Considering the alumni that participate here from Boston Area / New England I doubt you are telling them anything they have not know since they were growing up in the world. 

Maybe you are making a point just to be contrary? :withstupid:

Edited by E3D

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Ah you see, the difference is, I'm not telling anyone to stop posting, I'm instead criticizing a position. Very different situations, but nice try. 

I guess that was a quote from a post you made? I was reading the post that you replied to and can't figure out what part of your original reply was telling them they could not post etc.

I guess all of your "BAC Honks" need a history lesson. :laughing: Because that was the way I took  xandandl's post - as if somehow the show was supposed to be a documentary. Anyhow maybe xan should relax and let the GE do its thing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, E3D said:

I guess that was a quote from a post you made? I was reading the post that you replied to and can't figure out what part of your original reply was telling them they could not post etc.

I guess all of your "BAC Honks" need a history lesson. :laughing: Because that was the way I took  xandandl's post - as if somehow the show was supposed to be a documentary. Anyhow maybe xan should relax and let the GE do its thing. 

The quote you are referring was taken out of context and in response to the following.  In the Orlando show thread a poster basically tried to censure me from posting positive things said about Boston from twitter in reaction to the show in which they were actually in attendance and witnessed. It was silly to say the least.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

The quote you are referring was taken out of context and in response to the following.  In the Orlando show thread a poster basically tried to censure me from posting positive things said about Boston from twitter in reaction to the show in which they were actually in attendance and witnessed. It was silly to say the least.

Ok I understand now. Yes  silly to the least. 

I thought the original post that was talking about historical accuracy is like trying to say that Skyriders made the witch melt / drown with a bucket of water is not realistic! LOL :whistle:

51 minutes ago, E3D said:

Yes, he's quoting me, but out of context and improperly using the quote at that. 

Life goes on 

• Like 1