2017 Boston Crusaders

16 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Is Washington with Carmel? I know he is at Avon, (which also includes Townsend). But I'm not sure he is with Carmel. I know Potter is at Carmel.

Well if anything at least it's a daily double...haha

10 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

That's right, I knew he was at one of the two.  

Avon was 2nd.  

Carmel is Rosie's guard :-)   MT writes for both Carmel and Avon.  HW is not at Carmel.  

As for the props,  not sure they'd scale properly outside (but it sure is fun to watch all the ways they use those swings indoor).  

• Like 1

Just now, corpsband said:

Carmel is Rosie's guard :-)   MT writes for both Carmel and Avon.  HW is not at Carmel.  

As for the props,  not sure they'd scale properly outside (but it sure is fun to watch all the ways they use those swings indoor).  

I knew I was wrong in some regard so thanks for the correction.  Those were cool, some of the exchanges they did on those were crazy, at least for my inexperienced eyes.  

Just got done with Onyx lol.  :blink:  Idk what the hell that was but I loved it.  

4 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I knew I was wrong in some regard so thanks for the correction.  Those were cool, some of the exchanges they did on those were crazy, at least for my inexperienced eyes.  

Just got done with Onyx lol.  :blink:  Idk what the hell that was but I loved it.  

Pretty normal reaction to Onyx.  

6 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Put the right prop material under the swings and the mm could still slide around.

21 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Well if anything at least it's a daily double...haha

Boston's newly hired Guard/ Visual Design staff have connections to WGI's Pride of Cincinnati ( currently undefeated in the Independent World Class Division of WGI & ranked #1 in WGI ). Boston recently brought Blessed Sacrament WGI  Guard of Cambridge, Ma. into their Inspire Group's Umbrella. Blessed Sac is currently ranked # 3 in the Independent World Class Division of WGI ( out of 29 Guards in this Division ).  These talented Guard performers, of course, go to different DCI Corps when and if they decide to participate in DCI. But Boston is making unprecedented inroads now into some of the very best current Guard units competing in WGI, no question about it, Liahona.

Edited by BRASSO

Just now, Ghost said:

Put the right prop material under the swings and the mm could still slide around.

Not really the problem   I think they would look much smaller on a field.   Make them larger and the longer period will ruin a lot of the effects.   And -- some of the tricks only work with no wind.  Not really a practical outside prop.

17 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Does Rosie teach drum corps guard any more? I know she marched Cadets and then taught Crown for awhile...

Just now, Tobias said:

Does Rosie teach drum corps guard any more? I know she marched Cadets and then taught Crown for awhile...

She used to randomly show up at Crown ST and work her cleaning magic.    I don't think she's full time anywhere except Carmel (and it's pretty obvious those are her kids!) 

• Like 1