2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, xandandl said:

You;ll have to see TimK about that. I was referring to Psalm 130, De Profundis.

Well, Mercy Me.

12 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I know all about the Road Monkey. How could we forget ?... legendary... lol! Did you know " Joe Bananas " ?  He's still around, and he was at the downtown Boston Crusaders exhibition last June in Boston. We chatted .  " Joe Bananas " ( his real last name I'm not entirely sure anymore.... "Benicasa" ? ) is also a legendary character with BAC from the 60's, imo.

I believe it is Joe Bonnano aka Ripcord

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Jim Stokinger. He was BAC's DM, mid 60's... everybody called him " Skokie ".. (He was a terrific DM, tough dude, commanded respect from everyone.. may he RIP.)

Stokie (not Skokie) became the DM when my 4/5 month sentence to Purgatory began in Jan. 66.  I joined Stokie out front after a meeting with Cardinal Cushing and receiving his blessing.  

• Like 1

In their March camp update, it was mentioned that the front ensemble and brass spent Sunday morning together working on integrating electronics into the ballad. It also said that it's a very emotional one. Can't wait. 

2 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

In their March camp update, it was mentioned that the front ensemble and brass spent Sunday morning together working on integrating electronics into the ballad. It also said that it's a very emotional one. Can't wait. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Carmel's Winterguard, who if I remember correctly a lot of the guard staff is involved with.  Won Scholastic World Prelims by about 3 points!  Watched the show online, really awesome stuff.  Can't believe someone in drum corps (at least to my knowledge) hasn't used a prop like that.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Congrats to Carmel's Winterguard, who if I remember correctly a lot of the guard staff is involved with.  Won Scholastic World Prelims by about 3 points!  Watched the show online, really awesome stuff.  Can't believe someone in drum corps (at least to my knowledge) hasn't used a prop like that.  

The Townsend - Washington - Potter trifecta...Congrats!

Edited by Liahona

Is Washington with Carmel? I know he is at Avon, (which also includes Townsend). But I'm not sure he is with Carmel. I know Potter is at Carmel.