2017 Boston Crusaders

Had the pleasure of marching with Frank when he moved up from the Valiants.  One of the many Lower Mills characters.    The few times I listened to his judges tapes in 2015, he gave fair and honest critiques.  Prayers to his family and friends.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Long time Boston Crusaders alums & fans will recall Frank Morris.. he just passed away after a long bout with cancer. Frank was a great guy and a Boston Crusaders Alum. He was a former instructor of several Corps in the Boston area in years gone by, and also was a DCI judge for many years. RIP Frank Morris, and condolences to his family and friends.

YES Frank Morris was a great person.  RIP my friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Long time Boston Crusaders alums & fans will recall Frank Morris..  sad to report that he just passed away this morning after a long bout with cancer. Frank was a great guy and a Boston Crusaders Alum. He was a former instructor of several Corps in the Boston area in years gone by, and also was a DCI judge for many years. RIP Frank Morris, and condolences to his family and friends.

Oh no.......I loved Frank.  He was walking right next to me judging field visual at many a show in the 90s.....also, he loved The Cadets :).

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 1

Dear Boston Crusaders:

Please just announce your show or music.  A video of you performing was leaked around April 17th, and so many people know most of what you're playing anyway.

Just give us something so we can talk about you more openly.

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Dear Boston Crusaders:

Please just announce your show or music.  A video of you performing was leaked around April 17th, and so many people know most of what you're playing anyway.

what are they playing?

11 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

what are they playing?

PM

15 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Dear Boston Crusaders:

I feel your frustration, And share it as well. ' Could be an announcement before the end of this weekend, I'm hearing.. but don't hold me to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

Dear Boston Crusaders:

Well that's nice you want to talk about it :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Well that's nice you want to talk about it :)

Of course! I think it'll be a wicked cool show ( to quote New Englanders)

• Like 1