Cadets 2017

Would you just tell him already! It's obvious he doesn't know.

If the fact that he used to own this site is what you are talking about, it's hard not to know that fact.

And then this person makes occasional comments about how this site is being run compared to when he ran it and those comments have been deleted.

Yeah - I've seen the comments. So let's pretend

Edited by Fish
  • Like 1

If the fact that he used to own this site is what you are talking about, it's hard not to know that fact.

If you want to talk about cadets 2017 this is your thread. Got something on topic?

If you want to talk about cadets 2017 this is your thread. Got something on topic?

Edit - when you get to the point where you can't pretend anymore, well, sometimes it's just not worth the observations.

I apologize to those who liked the post. The subject matter will most likely be deleted and who knows what after that.

It's 2016 - who can pretend anymore?

Edited by Fish
  • Like 2

I am doing some research on DCI members and have a ? about The Cadets.

It is my understanding that the corps was christened as the Holy Name Cadets in 1934 and retained that name until their last contest in 1958, the American Legion national championship in Chicago, at which they took the field under the name Garfield Cadets.

In 1988, they took the name Cadets of Bergen County and then, either in 1996 or 1998, became The Cadets.

Was it 1996 or 1998?

And any corrections to the other name timelines?

Actual question.

How much of a role did Aungst have at Crown?

I know he was there but never really paid attention to his role.

He was there just one season, right?

Not much influence beyond what Hannum was doing I would guess.

The line had been getting better since '13...

• Like 1

And then this person makes occasional comments about how this site is being run compared to when he ran it and those comments have been deleted.

Yeah - I've seen the comments. So let's pretend

No, let's not. Let's just let it be. The participants here know their roles, both past and current, and the fact is DCP is. It is. It's a wonderful thing, and let's just leave it at that.

Good luck tonight Cadets2! Here's hoping you bring home the gold!

Agreed. Hopefully a good run tonight the members feel great about, gold would be great obviously but its their best C2 corps yet so very much a successful 2016.

YEA needed some good news, this is just what the doctor ordered