Cadets 2017

On 6/30/2017 at 11:59 PM, grh_20 said:

Going on my own little rant here, but IMO, the Cadet's show is bad this year. It's not that it looks bad and it could use some improving, it's that the show is just crappy. I mean come on this is drum corps not a broadway musical. That's part of the same reason why I have problems with Crowns show this year is because it's not drum corps anymore. Drum corps is all about being loud and having a great hornline and percussion not a full on choir. It's just getting out of hand IMO. I love Crossmen's show this year because it has some really nice tunes and fits the field perfectly and doesn't have any crazy, overdone electronics or singing in it. It's really catchy and I don't necessarily want to go back to older drum corps days but I would like it if it were at least still "drum corps".

posted from the DrumScorps app

So it's a week or so into the season and from what we've seen all the corps are experimenting a little bit, for better or worse.  Just curious... what shows from the past define drum corps for you?  

Viewing this show in the theater was amazing. Of the corps that performed, this show, at least in my theater received the most applause. I’m happy to see the Cadets stepping up their game in design and holy smokes the guard this year is fantastic!

• Like 4

I'm REALLY excited to see this show come finals. People talking about dark horses, this is definitely one to not overlook. GO CADETS!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Big number for the Cadets tonight!

they be coming up quickly! and they still have to add the awesome last minute

• Like 2