Cadets 2017

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Excellent tradition!

I, as a rule of thumb, normally do not post on corps traditions or ceremonies out of respect for them, but in this case, they've posted details about this on their own website and social media before, and it's how I learned about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

THEIR voices are amazing. 

I wonder what would happen if the Cadets did Glitter and Be Gay. Kristin absolutely nails it! Hint: The internet would explode!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets badly need a contest. Can't believe they've only had three contests with judging and one was the premiere/first read and one was the partial panel Monday night and Cadets were late to the gate from what was posted on FB

they have a contest tomorrow night and Tuesday night - hope Mother Nature cooperates! 

True but same problem for everyone. They did get some good practice time under their belts. Something I've criticized the past few years when they went from show to show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JKT90 said:

That's my understanding, yes. And I believe it's at the location or city where the corps originated from.

Close. It's at Clifton Stadium. It is a 15 minute drive west on Rt 46 to Garfield where the corps originated.

Up and over the Passaic River and then exit on River Dr (make a right) is one way to get there...or exit a little further west at Midland Ave.

If you made a  left on River Dr, you'd end up in Hawthorne, home of the  Muchachos and Cabs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

Though luckily you'll probably get to see the show a few other times! :4_joy:

Only Clifton and Annapolis. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I won't be able to catch finals this year due to my trip to France. 

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Only Clifton and Annapolis. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I won't be able to catch finals this year due to my trip to France. 

hire a new tour mgr. for next season.

Edited by xandandl