Cadets 2017

Cadets should be fine. They really need to finish the changes and then spend weeks to clean. I wouldn't say they are in last year's position in that I think the show is pretty strong BUT from an EFFECT standpoint, an incomplete ending isn't helpful. Once that's in, they can dig in and just clean. They seem to clean up fast. 

Edited by Tobias

1 minute ago, Tobias said:

Cadets should be fine. They really need to finish the changes and then spend weeks to clean. I wouldn't say they are in last year's position in that I think the show is pretty strong BUT from an EFFECT standpoint, an incomplete ending isn't helpful. Once that's in, they can dig in and just clean. They seem to clean up fast. 

have the additions to the brass staff arrived yet?

Cadets have some decent weather today for rehearsals in Melbourne before their show tonight in Jupiter. Time to get some good reps in. Last week was a wash out in many ways with a full day of rain in Frederick MD,  rain delay in SC and rain in FL at their rehearsal site. Time to get better!

hope they have a good run tonight!

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets have some decent weather today for rehearsals in Melbourne before their show tonight in Jupiter. 

You posted that 10 minutes before "Fan of the Arts" posted a live video on Facebook of Cadets huddled beneath the stands as the rain pours down.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

You posted that 10 minutes before "Fan of the Arts" posted a live video on Facebook of Cadets huddled beneath the stands as the rain pours down.

Oh god again??!! It's like the swamp tour

i honestly believe all this weather disruptions are playing havoc with the relatively young cadets right now. Little feedback, lack of decent ensemble and rehearsal nightmares and performance delays. Not what a young corps and a new team needs imo 

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

Oh gosh. I'm thinking they should have done a show based on Aqua Man or something more relatable 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Oh gosh. I'm thinking they should have done a show based on Aqua Man or something more relatable 

May not be seeing them in FL next year :-)

8 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Doesn't all that negativity you carry around with you wear you out??? Or do you enjoy whining?? We all have had bad experiences but who wants to carry that load around for years. Life's too short. Move on already.:whistle:

Do the uniforms fit well or not?