Cadets 2017

I hope this thread can quickly move to The Forgiven very soon. All this contritional confessions are getting morbid and may move me to start imposing penances.

Edited by xandandl

14 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Regarding the comments of the cadets having a bad performance last night, from what I've heard the guard had a bad run and there was a large ensemble tear  involving the percussion in part two 

GH said it was a bad run on all fronts. Blamed some of it on the kids having to move the heavy props back n forth several times and yes he blamed himself for not motivating them when he saw the fatigue setting in. BUT Crown and Cavies had to endure the same multi hour delay so he wasn't making excuses.

2 minutes ago, Tobias said:

GH said it was a bad run on all fronts. Blamed some of it on the kids having to move the heavy props back n forth several times and yes he blamed himself for not motivating them when he saw the fatigue setting in. BUT Crown and Cavies had to endure the same multi hour delay so he wasn't making excuses.

Excuses are like 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

Excuses are like 

pCOCK, I said he wasn't making excuses but rather elaborating on the scenario of 2 hour rain delays on show readiness and how they need to better prepare for it. 

• Like 1

Is Michael Terry really gone  from the brass staff?  If so, that's sad.  He's a great guy, and loves the Cadets.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

Is Michael Terry really gone  from the brass staff?  If so, that's sad.  He's a great guy, and loves the Cadets.

I've heard he is gone. Probably just about results or whatever. I know he was an alumn and Cadet of the Year twice I think so certainly must be a great guy!

• Like 1

Well that's a significant spread.  Really wanting this hype around percussion to start taking off soon.  3rd behind Cavies and Crown, with SCV, Bloo, and BD yet to be added to the mix.  

• Like 2