Carolina Crown 2017

You forget DCI IS the corps . SO it seems it's exactly what they want to do . It also makes a very visual medium imo much more interesting....especially when done well like Crown and some others.

I do agree ...quite amazing!

Agree. Exploring the body through time and space is (IMHO) an integral part of their identity. I'm always amazed at the expression and meaning they're able to bring while never interrupting the quality of sound.

• Like 1

Agree. Exploring the body through time and space is (IMHO) an integral part of their identity. I'm always amazed at the expression and meaning they're able to bring while never interrupting the quality of sound.

With Morales gone, who's designing body movements this season?

With Morales gone, who's designing body movements this season?

you mean (Michael) Rosales :-) ? very good question :ninja: wouldn't be shocked to see them go completely outside the guard world and find a choreographer in the dance world.

Edited by corpsband

you mean (Michael) Rosales :-) ? very good question :ninja: wouldn't be shocked to see them go completely outside the guard world and find a choreographer in the dance world.

Micheal yes. I know he was amazing. I'm sure they'll find someone great. Did he go to Boston too or just taking time off?

What I've seen of James Bowie's color guard this year is just fantastic, and the whole band for that matter.

I really wish they had gone to BOA San Antonio so that we could get a good read on where they stand heading into Grand Nationals, because right now, they're a wildcard. They'll probably be in Finals, but how high or low they may place is not clear at all.

I really wish they had gone to BOA San Antonio so that we could get a good read on where they stand heading into Grand Nationals, because right now, they're a wildcard. They'll probably be in Finals, but how high or low they may place is not clear at all.

/off topic

I would have placed them around 6th - 7th. They're really selling that show for all it's worth. They sound amazing, one of the cleaner visual programs in Texas this year, albeit if the show is a bit simpler. That said it's absolutely clear in its intent and it's just a freakin blast. I think they'll be in the top 10.

/on topic

• Like 1