Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

14 hours ago, MikeBD said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone counted the number of wings on the field?  If I'm correct I see 17 sets of wings on the field at the end with one more running up the stairs which would be 18 total.  After watching the Scott Chandler video...........Coincidence.................

I know it would almost be too cocky but I wonder if the wings (expect color on finals night) will have years on them commemorating the previous 17 titles.

The more I think about it the more I think the wings will be gold on finals night to symbolize the 17 championships.........still waiting on that one trying to ascend though as Scott Chandler would put it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

The more I think about it the more I think the wings will be gold on finals night to symbolize the 17 championships.........still waiting on that one trying to ascend though as Scott Chandler would put it.

I think they will keep them white.  Gold wouldnt really match with the other colors on the field, and white is a symbolic color at BD, so it would make sense on their anniversary they would stick to tradition.   Just my .02.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I think they will keep them white.  Gold wouldnt really match with the other colors on the field, and white is a symbolic color at BD, so it would make sense on their anniversary they would stick to tradition.   Just my .02.

I love the white.  I guess I'm just expecting the devils to do it up and keep changing.

Either way devils great job.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

Has anyone counted the number of performers on the field yet? 

Someone did earlier in this thread. Can't remember who. But they came up with 149. I also know what you are thinking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

I read yesterday in another thread about BD, An alumni who knows what the BD full ending entails, that there is much more colors of the wings coming but wont reveal until finals, and he wont say any more details on anything of the ending. 

Sounds exciting to me! Cant wait to see it!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

That window off to the right ain't by mistake...and whatever happens with it will put them over the top. Scott Chandler...

I think it will be a BDC member in 70's BD uniform, bringing it full circle back to their roots. 

• Like 3