Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

For me it's shocking cause they still haven't put together a solid run yet. That bodes well for them cause SCV/Crown/Bloo are bringing it and tearing the house down. So if BD can stay ahead while not being at their best, when they do put that BD run together..................

Well, if their history has taught us anything.  It will happen at finals.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I am a 100% hardcore BD fan.  That being said, with how close the top three is, Im shocked they are still undefeated.  Just goes to show, like Bloo in 2016, that having a show with large amounts of GE that can be consistent, is dominant.  Im glad they are still undefeated though, this years show continues to be stellar.

Actually it's nothing like Bloo in 2016. They're just so consistent in everything. No weaknesses and all their captions are 1st contenders. That's just too hard to beat.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Well, if their history has taught us anything.  It will happen at finals.

Does it, though? From my recollections, it's more common in contending years (so, any years between 1976-1986 and 1994-present) that they have their best performance going into Finals week and then get caught (1995, 1996, 2008), than for them to come from behind (2015...are there other examples?).

Though this could be me mis-interpreting you...

2 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Does it, though? From my recollections, it's more common in contending years (so, any years between 1976-1986 and 1994-present) that they have their best performance going into Finals week and then get caught (1995, 1996, 2008), than for them to come from behind (2015...are there other examples?).

Though this could be me mis-interpreting you...

Well, a great run is a bit of an opinion thing. 

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Wow pretty tame in the San Antonio thread. Not much BD hate being thrown around. There is a little here and there but that's expected. But overall not bad. But then again i train myself to prepare for the worst and hope for the best when BD wins lol. 

THE COMMENTS...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

THE COMMENTS...

Gotta love the YT comments. I needed a laugh before bedtime lol.

• Like 1