Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

Chief Guns  YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I Finally have subscription for the rest of the season. will join you online to cheer on BD.. :dancin:

Glad to hear! This is going to be great as we are coming down the stretch. Awesome you will be able to watch!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Chief Guns  YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I Finally have subscription for the rest of the season. will join you online to cheer on BD.. :dancin:

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Glad to hear! This is going to be great as we are coming down the stretch. Awesome you will be able to watch!

You dudes didn't get the recent memo.

It seems BAC;s BoD just bought FloMarching with their spare change and will be broadcasting from Indy up until the end of BAC's performance each day.

Then they will just continue to broadcast and re-broadcast their Salem Yule log ending that keeps getting them supposed GE. That way if FloMarching stutters the feed or drops the audio or has any other problem, you don't miss anything important.

]

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Yes yes and yes! lol.. 

8 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Omg.  

Dat brass? Dat brass

also, I do agree with you that BD should tone down the synth bass a bit. I noticed it from the very first full run I heard from them. Not sure if a change in the levels are in the cards though if they're simply trying to find the best sound levels for the judges box 

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Dat brass? Dat brass

also, I do agree with you that BD should tone down the synth bass a bit. I noticed it from the very first full run I heard from them. Not sure if a change in the levels are in the cards though if they're simply trying to find the best sound levels for the judges box 

They might as well not have the brass playing the first hit with that synth bass. Just have the guy in the pit play all the brass notes.

It sounds awful. 

5 minutes ago, Minimaster said:

They might as well not have the brass playing the first hit with that synth bass. Just have the guy in the pit play all the brass notes.

It sounds awful. 

I don't disagree. But like I said, it seems like they're mixing the sound for the press box. If you listen to the Flo broadcast from DATR (i think that was the one), the balance sounds fantastic and you can barely hear the synth at all. But in other recordings, it's overwhelming. 

BD's team isn't the type to overlook a detail like that so it seems like it's intentional