THE ACADEMY 2017

28 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

Can confirm it's not for nothing :)

Oh nice I get to stay up again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I knew the show was waiting for the uniform, nice.

This announcement has me betting that they're going to prove everyone who has been claiming that they won't make another Finals appearance wrong.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The Academy 2017: "By A Hare"

byahare1small.jpg

Very Aristocratic, upper crust nobility look, imo. If they go hunting animals in their show this year, do we cheer for the Aristocrats here... or the running Rabbits ? Just asking, just curious, thats all.

in the battle between the Aristocrats and the hunted animals, I'm guessing the Aristocrats here in the top hat and tails get " outfoxed " by the smarter animals in the show ( and do the rich REALLY hunt in such fancy clothes,  multi colored vests, top hat, tails, etc on fast galloping hunting horses ? ). But... time will tell if the Aristocrats win or the smarter little creatures in the woods and highlands here win the battle between the Aristocrats and the myriad of running rabbits and other assorted little ones out and about. We can look back after the season and find out how wrong we were on the theme too... lol!

Edited by BRASSO