2017 Blue Stars

1 hour ago, corps8294 said:

Currently sitting in 11th with two weeks to go. :thumbdown::unhappy::mad::angry:

numbers mean nothing when its not head to head, not the same day, and different panels.  Look at the groups from yesterday to today.  If you used their avg increase would they still be in 11th? Who knows but I still wouldnt put much credibility into it.

On 7/30/2017 at 11:26 PM, BlueStainGlass said:

numbers mean nothing when its not head to head, not the same day, and different panels.  Look at the groups from yesterday to today.  If you used their avg increase would they still be in 11th? Who knows but I still wouldnt put much credibility into it.

8 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Tonight's jump is the one we have been waiting for. Puts them competitively with PR and Bk.   Should be interesting to see where it ends up when they go head to head with others around them. 

I like how you are covering both sides of the numbers at same show vs. comparing numbers from different shows debate -- in subsequent posts no less!

:)

I personally am a judges numbers integrity believer - I trust the process

numbers from one show are in line with numbers from another show --- the judges are precision instruments of number-assignment-ology

This I believe.

1 hour ago, mcjordansc said:

There is a video of last night's run through online and more has been added to the show. I think they are going to have a great last eight days. 

Link?  Can't find it on YouTube :(

• Like 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Why spoil the fun of tonight? I saw Shapiro on the TABLES last night on their Snapchat. Allentown always has a surprise. 

Shapiro on the tables?  I'm going to have to ask my daughter for the story behind that one.  I'm sure it was fun!