When does DCI announce the 2017 tour schedule?

I always forget--when does DCI announce the next years tour schedule? Always one of my favorite days of the year.

Aren'tt the corps reps, contest reps and DCI staff meeting this week as we speak to begin the process of setting corps tours and show contestants?

Is Garfield going to give us any super secret news leaks or is he Dublin our anticipation as we mark time?

• Like 1

Is Garfield going to give us any super secret news leaks or is he Dublin our anticipation as we mark time?

I only hope the Dublin show is after Allentown as it was year before last, and it snags another top tier corps or two, but I am greedy that way.

I just hope the Cadets hold their show at Talen Energy Stadium again in Chester PA again...absolutely loved that show...more than the 2-day Allentown the next day...

• Like 1

I just hope the Cadets hold their show at Talen Energy Stadium again in Chester PA again...absolutely loved that show...more than the 2-day Allentown the next day...

Absolutely agree. That stadium is amazing. I place it on par with the Naval Academy stadium, another great location to perform and watch.

• Like 1

Absolutely agree. That stadium is amazing. I place it on par with the Naval Academy stadium, another great location to perform and watch.

Also agree on both, but the hotel accommodations near Chester aren't very good - the Best Western service was terrible.