Phantom Regiment 2017

Re the 2017 auditions, it is interesting to note that auditions will be held around the country this fall in addition to those in the Rockford area (which usually means either Rockford or Beloit, WI).

Brass auditions will be held in the Dallas (late November) and Atlanta (early December) areas.

Color Guard auditions will be held in the Dallas (late November), Atlanta (early December) and Los Angeles ( Dec 10 or Dec 12) areas.

Percussion (Nov 18-20) and Conductor (Dec 9-11) audition camps are set for Rockford.

It is my understanding that Video Auditions are possible for Brass, Percussion and Color Guard.

I do not know if additional percussion, conductor or other camps or clinics will be held around the country but The Regiment knows so visit regiment.org for info and updates.

If you visit the corps site, at the end of the article announcing the additions of Mr. Richards and Ms Mitchell to the staff, there is a "Read More" line in red which will lead you to the current audition information.

Edited by 1956OPR

Re the 2017 auditions, it is interesting to note that auditions will be held around the country this fall in addition to those in the Rockford area (which usually means either Rockford or Beloit, WI).

Brass auditions will be held in the Dallas (late November) and Atlanta (early December) areas.

Color Guard auditions will be held in the Dallas (late November), Atlanta (early December) and Los Angeles ( Dec 10 or Dec 12) areas.

Percussion (Nov 18-20) and Conductor (Dec 9-11) audition camps are set for Rockford.

It is my understanding that Video Auditions are possible for Brass, Percussion and Color Guard.

I do not know if additional percussion, conductor or other camps or clinics will be held around the country but The Regiment knows so visit regiment.org for info and updates.

If you visit the corps site, at the end of the article announcing the additions of Mr. Richards and Ms Mitchell to the staff, there is a "Read More" line in red which will lead you to the current audition information.

1. Glad to see that there is a Richman on PR's staff. I thought Boston bought them all.

2. I'm surprised no auditions for Conductors being held in Atlanta; don't Phantom's have to come from GA?

(Of course, maestro auditions would need a brass line and percussion to conduct.)

• Like 2

Bought? I don't think any corps owns their instructional staff.

That poster has been using that "joke" for weeks, unfortunately it's not going away.

Hey, I have my own STALKER. Who would have guessed?

Nope. You're just consistent in your "jokes."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Regiment has just announced their selections of Drew Solomonson as Visual Caption Head and Lindsay Kusmierczak as Color Guard Caption Supervisor for 2017. Both are Regiment alumni and now residents of Georgia, growing the connections between the Regiment and the Peach State.

Concurrently, Phantom announced that Chris Carichner (Brass), Derrick Shannon (Percussion), Annie Pelka (CG) and Jessica Francis (CG) will again be Caption Heads in "17.

One other note re the 2017 auditions: PR has added a Percussion Audition Clinic in the Dallas area on Nov. 26 or 27.

The Regiment has just announced their selections of Drew Solomonson as Visual Caption Head and Lindsay Kusmierczak as Color Guard Caption Supervisor for 2017. Both are Regiment alumni and now residents of Georgia, growing the connections between the Regiment and the Peach State.

Concurrently, Phantom announced that Chris Carichner (Brass), Derrick Shannon (Percussion), Annie Pelka (CG) and Jessica Francis (CG) will again be Caption Heads in "17.

One other note re the 2017 auditions: PR has added a Percussion Audition Clinic in the Dallas area on Nov. 26 or 27.

and Drew has been a staff member for Regiment for several past seasons on and off. I loved his work with Capella winter guard in their hey day. Very creative.