Whitewater Rapids

8 minutes ago, BigBadMadMan said:

I doubt they're too worried about little brother.

"little brother"? How old-school Madison of you. 

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Oh crap it's all over.  Crossmen beat them by around 3 tenths at their second show it's done!  

/s

Looking forward to a LONG competetive season, I'm sure it's gonna be interesting.  

I'll remember you said this

7 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

I'll remember you said this

Is this real life right now?

19 minutes ago, BigBadMadMan said:

I doubt they're too worried about little brother.

I'm pretty sure they are. I know when I marched I was always looking in my rearview mirror...Madison also passed Blue Stars in 2015. Last season, in my opinion, Madison was done in by their show design. Had they a better design they would have likely placed higher. I LOVE their new uniforms and I love that I'm hearing this show is like nothing Madison has done before. Those are good things.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, westcoastblue said:

Shouldn't you be more concerned with Bluecoats and Crown relegating you to barely medaling this year?

24 minutes ago, westcoastblue said:

Also, nothing to be ashamed about with being old-school Madison. At least we kicked @ss and took names.

15 minutes ago, BigBadMadMan said:

Also, nothing to be ashamed about with being old-school Madison. At least we kicked @ss and took names.

And if today's Madison Scouts would just go back and do those same kind of shows they would also kick ### and take names. please. 

Edited by westcoastblue

21 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Last season, in my opinion, Madison was done in by their show design. Had they a better design they would have likely placed higher. I LOVE their new uniforms and I love that I'm hearing this show is like nothing Madison has done before. Those are good things.

While I didn't care much for either, I thought Madison's design was superior to Boston's, and that Boston made it to Finals by outperforming Madison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westcoastblue said:

And if today's Madison Scouts would just go back and do those same kid of shows they would also kick ### and take names. please. 

Someone said last year that what Bluecoats did with "Downside Up"--delivering high-energy, crowd-pleasing entertainment--is what Madison did in their best years. And I think that's right.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Someone said last year that what Bluecoats did with "Downside Up"--delivering high-energy, crowd-pleasing entertainment--is what Madison did in their best years. And I think that's right.

Pretty much why many consider the 1995 offering to the the ultimate drum corps show. I don't know if that kind of show wouldn't place well now, but I do know that the GE was off the charts.

Edited by BigBadMadMan