Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Just power down and power up.  That's what Comcast says to do!  :laughing:

You are full of electronic tips. After your "little battery in your purse" yesterday I figured you'd avoid the topic lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShouldveMarchedAgeOut said:

I just cannot get flomarching to work since July started. Just buffers constantly. Won't even work over LTE on my phone

What browser are you using? I was watching on my phone for the first two corps over LTE on my drive home and just switched to my wifi at home and no issues. I'm on Safari, but other people have reported better luck with Chrome.

Spirits show has a much more contemporary feel. Like spirit with two parts Bluecoats and a splash of Crossmen 

i like it. 

• Like 2

Just now, MGCpimpOtimp said:

What browser are you using? I was watching on my phone for the first two corps over LTE on my drive home and just switched to my wifi at home and no issues. I'm on Safari, but other people have reported better luck with Chrome.

Isn't there some adage about not driving and watching drum corps at the same time? 

• Like 1

High cam gonna suck for the next 20 minutes due to the sun

While I like the drumspeak, much like my comments about Blue Stars, I hope they figure out a way to integrate it more seamlessly into the program.

SOA is pretty ballsy on these uniforms, you can see EVERYTHING with them.   IF they're clean it'll be a big payoff.   LOVED the Vienna aren't ballad and Snarky Puppy closer!  More of them on the field please.    Great musical show and they sound awesome performing it.  Most fun I've had watching them since 2013.  

• Like 1

Spirit has a good show. They need to play around with tempos and dynamics a bit to make the lows lower and the highs higher.