Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

I would like to see Surf cleanup their opening "train" entry and perhaps define it better, but they are serious about putting on a good show. The show is fun but appears incomplete but I'll be interested to see them come Allentown. 

• Like 1

I'm not making this up, my neighbor just lit my mulch at the side of my house on fire with their fire crackers. So I watered my mulch. Crisis averted. I missed surf except their dash onto the field. 

I'm liking the colts new suits

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickH said:

Im gonna go to DCI San Antonio, and I've never been to a show. What's the protocol ( How early do I need to show up, Is there anything that you can do preshow, Is there merch there, etc...)?posted from the DrumScorps app

Go early.  Find a parking spot that allows you to leave when you want to leave and not get hung up.  Walk around the parking area where the corps are.  The corps going on early start warming up sooner than the later corps.  Spend some money at a corps souvie set up.  If general seating, arrive early and sit up higher for the overall view of the corps shows.  Enjoy.

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I'm not making this up, my neighbor just lit my mulch at the side of my house on fire with their fire crackers. So I watered my mulch. Crisis averted. I missed surf except their dash onto the field. 

I'd say you have your priorities in order.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Whoa.  Wise choice.  It would suck to have your house burn down.