Can Cadets medal?

Can Cadets medal?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Can Cadets medal?

• Absolutely.
    • No, there are too many corps that are just better.
    • No, the design is not a Top Three design.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Cheap shot...  & uncalled for, imo. The poll question had nothing at all to do with Boston. Plus, his response was right in line with what fully 80% of the poll respondents are saying about this. Thus, his comment, vote was not at all out of line. Your reply here is, imo.

I don't need a moderator. Read the title of the thread then read his response to my comment. It wasn't a cheap shot at all. 

1 hour ago, Polonius said:

ommmm....

4th place - not enough oomph to pass Cavies and Devils.Screen-Shot-2016-06-12-at-18.23.42-800x4

Not enough oomph to pass SCV and Bluecoats.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Exactly. My breakouts are like this:

1-3 SCV, BD, Bloo

4-6 Cadets, Crown, Cavies

7-8 BAC and BK

9-12 Madison, Crossmen, Regiment and Blue Stars

Mine are (with a high amount of guess work and pulling it out of you know where, because anything could happen in the cleaning process!) and these are alphabetical within each grouping

1-4 Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Crown, Vanguard.    

5-6 Cadets, Cavies

7-9 Blue Knights, Boston, Phantom Regiment

10-12 Blue Stars, Crossmen, Scouts

13-16 Academy, Colts, Mandarins, Troopers

Edited by Vdad76

5 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I don't need a moderator. Read the title of the thread then read his response to my comment. It wasn't a cheap shot at all. 

Sure it was. His comment was in line with 80% of the respondents to the poll. if you read what he said, it was not an attack on the Cadets at all. You couldn't help yourself however from going after his Corps in an attack, when his former Corps has NOTHING at all to do with this poll question. Had you left his former Corps out of this, then you would have been fine. But you unneccesarily brought his Corps into this, and now are surprised with the pushback on that. Well, don't be.

Edited by BRASSO

Just now, BRASSO said:

Sure it was. His comment was in line with 80% of the respondents to the poll. if you read what he said, it was not an attack on the Cadets at all. You couldn't help yourself however from going after his Corps in an attack, when his former Corps has NOTHING at all to do with this poll question.

Thanks. I already have a parent. Moving on. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Thanks. I already have a parent. Moving on. 

Good. You'll return... and hopefully better for the learning experience too. Good luck to your Cadets this season.

12 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Cheap shot and uncalled for, imo. This poll question has nothing at all to do with Boston. Plus, his response was right in line with what fully 80% of the poll respondents are saying about this. Thus, his comment & vote was not at all out of line. Your reply here is, imo.

I don't think it was a cheap shot at all. I will say I believe there is 0% Boston will medal. I'll expand on that by saying there is 0% that anyone 7th or lower last year will medal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Good. You'll return... and hopefully better for the learning experience too. Good luck to your Cadets this season.

Look here buddy, climb down off your box and stop pretending you have a high moral authority over everyone. I know what he meant by the comment which is why I said what I said. If you don't like it, too bad. No one asked you to respond to it. Good day. 

• Like 4