Emerald City Music Games - Dublin, OH - Jul 31

5 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Kudos to your web site designers. I'll be in New England that weekend, but your web site sure makes me want to go to that show. Do other show organizers put corps housing info on their pages? 

Also glad to see the food truck thing still happening. What a great idea.

Thanks a bunch.  Our web design has earned quite a few compliments!

Our designer is updating housing data and the list of food trucks - we have seven food trucks serving this year, in addition to the concessions, so we hope to get everyone back into the stands with a full belly after intermission!

5 minutes ago, garfield said:

Thanks a bunch.  Our web design has earned quite a few compliments!

Our designer is updating housing data and the list of food trucks - we have seven food trucks serving this year, in addition to the concessions, so we hope to get everyone back into the stands with a full belly after intermission!

Will the after-full-belly "symphonic sounds" be recorded on the MA sheet, field performance, or interfere with the electronics and supermikes?  Corps like BC and others might be bedazzled by these new 'voicings." They are usually in the treble register.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

hey, DBQ is west of the Mississippi and Ohio is far west of where I live.Texans act as if they are cowboys from the Far West.

Ohio was originally one of the Northwest Territory states. And the part of Ohio where I live (but not where garfield lives) is called the Western Reserve, because it was originally claimed to be an extension of Connecticut.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
Fixed typo.

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Ohio was originally one of the Northwest Territory. And the part of Ohio where I live (but not where garfield lives) is called the Western Reserve, because it was originally claimed to be an extension of Connecticut.

Oh, what a case (my Cleveland university joke.)

Glad you've been cut off from the Nutmeg State; we're still w/o a budget but have the same gov. until Jan. God help us.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Glad you've been cut off from the Nutmeg State; we're still w/o a budget but have the same gov. until Jan. God help us.

Jan. 2019, no?

Just now, xandandl said:

yes, unless I can sneak him into the last act of BAC's blazing ending. 

Wait, are they showing a Salem witch being burned at the stake? That would not be historical.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Wait, are they showing a Salem witch being burned at the stake? That would not be historical.

but CT was the other State to hang witches. If burning is ok for the Mass. Crusaders artistic history, why not its neighbor CT?

otherwise cf. the Jupiter show thread and BAC thread and the response from their coordinated homers.

• 3 weeks later...

Corps Housing Sites

(All in the Dublin City School district in the Northwest corner of the outerbelt around Columbus) 

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldCityMusicGames/photos/a.205649099478095.51362.187603157949356/1526143584095300/?type=3

Corps/School/Address/Expected Arrival Time/Day*

Blue Stars, Scioto HS, 4000 Hard Road, 4am Monday

Bluecoats, Coffman HS, 6780 Coffman Rd (Show site), 6:30am Monday

Seattle Cascades, Sells MS, 150 W. Bridge St, 4am Sunday

Colts, Karrar MS, 7245 Tullymore Dr, 7:30am Monday

Crossmen, Jerome HS, 8300 Hyland-Croy Rd, 4am Monday

Oregon Crusaders, Davis MS, 2400 Sutter Parkway, 10pm Sunday

Pacific Crest, Grizzell MS, 8705 Avery Rd 3:30am Monday

*All arrival times are flexible, arbitrary, and subject to change on a moment's notice.  Social media is likely your best source of info day-of-show

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, garfield said:

Corps Housing Sites

(All in the Dublin City School district in the Northwest corner of the outerbelt around Columbus) 

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldCityMusicGames/photos/a.205649099478095.51362.187603157949356/1526143584095300/?type=3

Corps/School/Address/Expected Arrival Time/Day*

Blue Stars, Scioto HS, 4000 Hard Road, 4am Monday

Bluecoats, Coffman HS, 6780 Coffman Rd (Show site), 6:30am Monday

Seattle Cascades, Sells MS, 150 W. Bridge St, 4am Sunday

Colts, Karrar MS, 7245 Tullymore Dr, 7:30am Monday

Crossmen, Jerome HS, 8300 Hyland-Croy Rd, 4am Monday

Oregon Crusaders, Davis MS, 2400 Sutter Parkway, 10pm Sunday

Pacific Crest, Grizzell MS, 8705 Avery Rd 3:30am Monday

*All arrival times are flexible, arbitrary, and subject to change on a moment's notice.  Social media is likely your best source of info day-of-show

Thanks for the info!