Emerald City Music Games - Dublin, OH - Jul 31

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

Ticket sales at an all time high......that sounds GREAT!  Doesn't hurt having the Bluecoats in town!!!

And I thought it was because Garfield got a local car wash to donate coupons for a free exterior wash.

I'll be in the center section, second row from the top, wearing a tie-dye tee shirt (Reading Buccaneers "Break on Through" show, but that's only evident up close).

2 hours ago, garfield said:

I gotta tell ya', this was one of the finer things I've done for this little niche.

A total and complete success by a professional, interactive, sensitive, curious, and daring team from the local Fox affiliate this morning.

And a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU AND KUDOS to Michael Tran the and Seattle Cascades.  They were for-warned and those kids jumped right in at 7:15am to ham it up and put on a great face and show.  Cameron was a GREAT host, and all it took was some enthusiasm and background for him to get a feel how to not let it be "drum-lined".  It helped that the camerman was in band, and that the producer in the news room marched Cadets in the early '90's!  HOW LUCKY WAS THAT!!??

http://myfox28columbus.com/good-day-columbus/around-town/cam-around-town-emerald-city-music-games

If someone can figure out how to post the first vid here, please do.  I have to run.

(Ticket sales were at an all-time high as of this morning... 

Not quite capacity, but close.

Come early.

Great job Garfield!

This morning show has done more for Drum Corps than Clash of the Corps ever did. Glad the whole thing worked out so well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tedrick said:

This is going to be a great head to head showdown for Blue Stars and Crossmen!

judges really seem to be liking Crossmen's show right now -- 

Can the Blue Stars wring more GE out of their stunningly beautiful production?

This will be their 12th head-to-head match-up.

• They flip-flopped the first two
  • The Blue Stars then won six in a row, with the biggest advantage a 0.9
  • The Crossmen have won the last three--all with a 0.2 - 0.25 advantage

It's been one close competition.