Time to join FloMarching?

When our feed froze during Bloo's preshow I was like 'NOOooooooooo!' but it came back after I refreshed the page.  We had some other glitches, including many bouts of low quality video.  I don't like it nearly as well as DCI Live or Fan Network but it's the only choice so what are ya gonna do? 

They should include a chromecast option.  I was able to cast it from a laptop upstairs but the audio feed was just awful so I went back to the streaming.

At times it seemed like every other comment in the DATR thread was about problems with FloMarching.  

Edited by luv4corps

1 hour ago, luv4corps said:

At times it seemed like every other comment in the DATR thread was about problems with FloMarching.  

Yeah from the same couple of people...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I don't come off like an idiot.  If I subscribe to the monthly plan today, can I just cancel it after finals?

On 7/16/2017 at 9:13 PM, luv4corps said:

When our feed froze during Bloo's preshow I was like 'NOOooooooooo!' but it came back after I refreshed the page.  We had some other glitches, including many bouts of low quality video.  I don't like it nearly as well as DCI Live or Fan Network but it's the only choice so what are ya gonna do? 

They should include a chromecast option.  I was able to cast it from a laptop upstairs but the audio feed was just awful so I went back to the streaming.

Interesting. I usually stream it through the FloMarching app on the Roku, but for one show (I can't remember which one) the feed was horrible and it was actually better pulling it up on my laptop and casting it to our Chromecast. I've since gone back to Roku and the app with very few problems.

20 minutes ago, MingoLeger said:

Interesting. I usually stream it through the FloMarching app on the Roku, but for one show (I can't remember which one) the feed was horrible and it was actually better pulling it up on my laptop and casting it to our Chromecast. I've since gone back to Roku and the app with very few problems.

The only time I tried to cast it w/ Chromecast the audio was MESSED up so i gave up.  What I'd like to be able to do is bring up flo on the tablet that I usually cast with but the option just isn't available - unless I'm missing something.  I could only cast from a laptop that was in another room from the TV I have Chromecast on.