Beauteous Birmingham - July 27

My week will be nothing but LIVE drum corps for next Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday!!!!  It is going to be GLORIOUS!!!!   

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

BAC THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!!!! FULL REVIEW WILL HAVE MORE BUT OMG THAT WAS A SHOW!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! GOOSEBUMPS AT THAT ENDING!!!!!

Would it be possible to make you a GE caption judge for Championships ? Pick any GE Caption you'd prefer. Its quite all right..  Would you be ok with it ?  ...( haha!)

• Like 3

I know this isn't the BAC thread, and there's no 2018 Predictions thread out yet, but judging from the number of positive reactions to the show throughout the season, am I crazy if I predict that Boston will medal in 2018?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I know this isn't the BAC thread, and there's no 2018 Predictions thread out yet, but judging from the number of positive reactions to the show throughout the season, am I crazy if I predict that Boston will medal in 2018?

Honestly at this point it wouldn't shock me.  They've blown past and exceeded any and all my expectations.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Would it be possible to make you a GE caption judge for Championships ? Pick any GE Caption you'd prefer. Its quite all right..  Would you be ok with it ?  ...( haha!)

Hahaha, I wish! I'll take visual! THAT GUARD WAS EVERYTHING!!!

• Like 2