The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

2 minutes ago, MyKids#1Fan said:

i think i would like a his show a lot more if i hadnt gone to Catholic school for 12 years......so glad they didnt have insence

Oh no, you shouldn't have said that.  Now the guard will have it by finals.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

It's tough being a Cadets fan. Mostly hate on the threads each night, no effort to make positive observations just negatives by the same people over and over 

I can attest to the it's tough to be a Cadets fan.  Hugh Mahon told me that a few years ago. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

I think the most disappointing thing about Cadets is what they COULD have been.  There are so many missed opportunities year after year and it starts at the the "drawing board".   The kids are doing a helluva job with what they've got to work with.  

• Like 6

, no effort to make positive observations just negatives by the same people over and over 

I go back and forth with Cadets.  Love them some days, others not so much.  This year though regardless, is my favorite from them in a long time.

• Like 6

It's tough being a Cadets fan. Mostly hate on the threads each night, no effort to make positive observations just negatives by the same people over and over 

no hate here. lots of positives in this show. i love the use of costume and prop

• Like 2