The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

20 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

My God... I didn't like the music at ALL!!!! Same reasons as Bluecoats. They'll win, but it was too much. I didn't hear any brass and my stomach hurts... Visuals were everything. Guard... Perfection! Love the show, design, everything but music.

Ok, I did hear other brass, but their tubas may as well do guard... More useful that way...

I love BD's show this year. I have not seen them live, but from the video I have seen I just love almost everything about it.  That said, a friend of mine texted from Nashville and said the bass synth is so loud that it ruined the show for him.  He said that if they pull the synth bass down a lot, or get rid of it, that he would definitely be driving the train to title town. 

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 3

Just now, DrumManTx said:

A lot.   lol

I was trying to see..I liked every post of terri's in this thread...I'm exhausted...this spreading kindness thing is a lot of work...haha :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Cadets were so good!!!! This show has great design. Makes wayyy more sense then "I"

Nope

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I love BD's show this year. I have not seen them live, but from the video I have seen I just love almost everything about it.  That said, a friend of mine texted and said the bass synth is so loud that is ruined the show for him.  He said that if they pull the synth bass down a lot, or get rid of it, that he would definitely be driving the train to title town. 

I absolutely would too!!! The show itself is AMAZING!!!! Just no synth bass...

Edited by kinetic inferno11

Cadets.

Audio mix was so awful that there was feedback four separate times. One of the stained glass windows didn flip at the end. The crowd was confused most of the show.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

I was trying to see..I liked every post of terri's in this thread...I'm exhausted...this spreading kindness thing is a lot of work...haha :)

i'll give you 200 likes Terri

• Like 2