The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

Just now, BoaDci said:

I go back and forth with Cadets.  Love them some days, others not so much.  This year though regardless, is my favorite from them in a long time.

My main problem with Cadets this year is those darn uniforms. You don't need three of them, that's just way too much. And the transitions out of each one are just plain awkward. Just use the middle one and put a shako on, and let the guard be the ones that change throughout the show.

To their advantage, their show this year is my favorite use of live amplified voice from Cadets since 2005.

• Like 5

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

My main problem with Cadets this year is those darn uniforms. You don't need three of them, that's just way too much. And the transitions out of each one are just plain awkward. Just use the middle one and put a shako on, and let the guard be the ones that change throughout the show.

To their advantage, their show this year is my favorite use of live amplified voice from Cadets since 2005.

I agree with all of this.

• Like 1

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

As you have said ad nauseum. How about tonight's performance, not November critique?