The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Cadets.

Audio mix was so awful that there was feedback four separate times. One of the stained glass windows didn flip at the end. The crowd was confused most of the show.

typical hate. Not one positive aspect mentioned from a thirteen minute performance.

• Like 8

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I really like their show this year. I hope they finish strong!

i think i would like a his show a lot more if i hadnt gone to Catholic school for 12 years......so glad they didnt have insence

• Like 5

Granted, I'm a perennial Cadet-lover, but, they are so GOOD. After seeing them at the premiere i just didn't think they'd ever get this accomplished. Marching is on point, hornline is great, drums are super great and guard is pretty amazing. The show has too much Mass in Mass. I.e. it's for too much of the theatre piece in it. I would have rather they presented it as a symphonic usage of the piece.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, MyKids#1Fan said:

i think i would like a his show a lot more if i hadnt gone to Catholic school for 12 years......so glad they didnt have insence

I went to a Catholic private school for 5 years in grade school even though we were Methodist.......I think.  Those were strange times.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 5