The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

1 minute ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

No crown...?

Might be performed tomorrow or at nightBEAT.

Crown, huge huge brass sound, near perfect drill. Crowd really geared up for them but seemed not all that smoked. No one knew where the soloist was singing for half the first song. Unfortunately guard was a mess. At least six drops that I saw. It's very glaring against the perfection of the drill.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

Crown SET!

igmMHpW.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

I really enjoy the look of Saktig's Crown Set! Such a nice reminder of the first time we see it during the first hit of the show!

• Like 1

Crown was, of course, excellent. Drums appeared to be slaying it. Guard had a good show, horns were insane. I thought the vocalist sounded the best I've heard her. The mix seemed to downplay her in n12k1, which I liked a lot. Sort of a CROWN set at the end. Might morph later?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Crown, huge huge brass sound, near perfect drill. Crowd really geared up for them but seemed not all that smoked. No one knew where the soloist was singing for half the first song. Unfortunately guard was a mess. At least six drops that I saw. It's very glaring against the perfection of the drill.

I guess I missed all the guard drops! Don't revoke my rifle card, please.

• Like 4