The Massillon Knock Out August 7

What we know at this point - SCV will be near impossible to beat in drums. Crown will be near impossible to beat in horns. Everything else is up for grabs. 

Crown's issue with Colorguard is costing them in three places on the sheet. If they were to continue gaining ground they would most likely be able to inch their way up, but that's a long shot at best. 

BD is the leader going into the clubhouse.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 5

Brass was 1) CC, 2) Bloo, 3) SCV, 4) Cavaliers, and 5) Boston. Boston close to Cavaliers, and I might have had them over Cavies tonight. 

Music analysis was 1) CC, 2) SCV, 3) Bloo, and 4) Cavies 

Percussion was 1) SCV, 2) Cavies, 3) CC, 4) Bloo, and 5) Boston

Guard was 1) Cavies, 2) SCV, 3) Crown, 4) Cadets, 5) Boston

Other interesting notes:

Bluecoats took 4th in visual proficiency. Keep cleaning Bloo! 

Carolina Crown was only .1 from SCV in GE. Love both shows. One has the better ending and one the better beginning. Overall, however, I feel SCV has better total GE. I'd have them over Crown by a bit more, but I did not think they nailed everything tonight. 

Cadets were only .2 from Boston Crusaders in total GE. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

What we know at this point - SCV will be near impossible to beat in drums. Crown will be near impossible to beat in horns. Everything else is up for grabs. 

I agree to a point. I do think Blue Devils can take Crown in brass. They have done it a few times this summer. To me, the demand and exposure in BD's book is slightly better than Crown.  Both are incredible lines, but do not be surprised if BD takes brass. If Crown does win, no doubt they will deserve it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Brass was 1) CC, 2) Bloo, 3) SCV, 4) Cavaliers, and 5) Boston. Boston close to Cavaliers, and I might have had them over Cavies tonight. 

Music analysis was 1) CC, 2) SCV, 3) Bloo, and 4) Cavies 

Percussion was 1) SCV, 2) Cavies, 3) CC, 4) Bloo, and 5) Boston

Guard was 1) Cavies, 2) SCV, 3) Crown, 4) Cadets, 5) Boston

Other interesting notes:

Bluecoats took 4th in visual proficiency. Keep cleaning Bloo! 

Carolina Crown was only .1 from SCV in GE. Love both shows. One has the better ending and one the better beginning. Overall, however, I feel SCV has better total GE. I'd have them over Crown by a bit more, but I did not think they nailed everything tonight. 

Cadets were only .2 from Boston Crusaders in total GE. 

Solid analysis. 

• Like 2