2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

87 Vanguard and Phantom Regiment are what lit my fire for Drum Corps. Band Camp freshmen year of highschool..taking a break out of the august heat in the a/c back in the bandroom and the director pops in this VHS ..in the VCR this this recording from over the Weekend called Drum Corps. 

• Like 2

This is making me really ###### off that we don't have access to the fan network archive anymore.

• Like 4

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

I've never seen a corps so electric (not the kind today) on finals night as SCV in '99. Wish I could relive that.

Yeah I remember being especially impressed with SCV and the Colts (that sop soloist) that year.  I was entertained by Madison and Phantom.  All I remember about Cadets was that the guard was carrying around car doors. 

1 minute ago, fanman said:

If they play Send in the Clowns I AM DONE. This is amazing. 

They effin better!!!

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

87 Vanguard and Phantom Regiment are what lit my fire for Drum Corps. Band Camp freshmen year of highschool..taking a break out of the august heat in the a/c back in the bandroom and the director pops in this VHS ..in the VCR this this recording from over the Weekend called Drum Corps. 

That was Russian Christmas and Swan Lake, right?