The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

So..... I am going to thr San Antonio show this year. Any thoughts on where I might sit (kinda wanting to sit somewhere close to where ever cavies fans might sit... I didn't see a section where I could buy tickets on their website). Thanks guys!

• Like 1

No designated Cavaliers seats at the show. It would be cool if we had a section though. I definitely need to look into tickets too.

Don't want to be a hype-monger, but the more I hear from early camp the more I ( as a labelled PopCornEater) gets excited about Cavaliers 2018. That is parent hype. Parent hype can often be inaccurate...but hey...wanted to share it anyway. 

Hype don't mean a thing on 6/21. And won't mean a thing a day after. But I'm very happy that my kid is marching in this organization. 

Edited by PopcornEater1963
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Don't want to be a hype-monger, but the more I hear from early camp the more I ( as a labelled PopCornEater) gets excited about Cavaliers 2018. That is parent hype. Parent hype can often be inaccurate...but hey...wanted to share it anyway. 

Hype don't mean a thing on 6/21. And won't mean a thing a day after. But I'm very happy that my kid is marching in this organization. 

Parent hype is always fun.  One of my students is also marching this year and I'm hearing great things as well.  Can't wait to see them on the field this year.

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Be as hyped as you want! As a parent, you should be! 

As for the 2018 Cavaliers from my perspective, this should be a fun season!

6 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Can you pass the bucket of popcorn? Haha!

24 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Gotcha. I noticed that there were a few seats still left on the top deck

23 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Can you pass the bucket of popcorn? Haha!

I see a pattern beginning to develop here... popcorn raining down similar to PR's famous t-paper throw for fireworks back in the late 80's?:whistle:

Edited by xandandl