Carolina Crown 2018

For those trying to gauge the show based on the chord progression hit list, just relax. These are the final notes for the end of the intro (at least some of it is...) not played at speed. When you hear the entire piece it will make sense... once your ears stop bleeding. 

It's memorial day weekend gang, four weeks to polish. All is well. 

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Short and sweet. No foolin' around.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Give them the Ott trophy now

Well there you go. Someone please tell all the other brass lines to stop wasting their time rehearsing. The brass trophy for 2018 has already been awarded! You hear that Blue Devils? Oh my. Funny how statements like this about any other corps would cause a #### storm.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dans said:

Well there you go. Someone please tell all the other brass lines to stop wasting their time rehearsing. The brass trophy for 2018 has already been awarded! You hear that Blue Devils? Oh my. Funny how statements like this about any other corps would cause a #### storm.

Funny how you had to come to the Crown thread to start a fight. He has a point in saying what he said. How many times has Crown won it? More times than none recently. Next. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dans said:

Dude it’s just band!  Ease up. 

• Like 1

Anyways, any word on the #pants this year? I heard they might change the style completely.

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

Funny how you had to come to the Crown thread to start a fight. He has a point in saying what he said. How many times has Crown won it? More times than none recently. Next. 

You do remember coming on to the Cadets thread recently and berating me for saying that the Cadets have a really good drumline...right? 

7 minutes ago, dans said:

You do remember coming on to the Cadets thread recently and berating me for saying that the Cadets have a really good drumline...right? 

Pretty sure you have the wrong person. Cadets do have a good drumline. Might want to go back and fact check before you want to start something. Lol.