Blue Devils 2018

I just have to say this. For those who have heard a preview of BD music book and still dont understand it, something is clearly wrong with your hearing and brain. Because OH MY!!!! its insane. I listen to it yesterday morning and lastnight and today again, IT TAKES YOU INTO ANOTHER WORLD. Like looking at Bd in the past meeting the future,  It's like I literally see the show without even literally seeing the show just by listening. Its gonna be a fantastic show I love love love. Ita truly amazing! This book have everything in it, intensity, drama, emotional, soft, rich and lush and just thick and thin. Phrases, chop and bop lol YES I like it, Musicality throughout, it takes you moment by moment, from moment into moment, its gonna probably be the show to beat again.. I know SCV is on the verge yes with a monster show but BD genius design team is really unstoppable. The music makes me so excited I can't wait to see it on the field its just too good. Something classic something new something in between. I dont know how they mannage to do that. But oh my gosh it just so tasty good.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I just have to say this. For those who have heard a preview of BD music book and still dont understand it, something is clearly wrong with your hearing and brain. Because OH MY!!!! its insane. I listen to it yesterday morning and lastnight and today again, IT TAKES YOU INTO ANOTHER WORLD. Like looking at Bd in the past meeting the future,  It's like I literally see the show without even literally seeing the show just by listening. Its gonna be a fantastic show I love love love. Ita truly amazing! This book have everything in it, intensity, drama, emotional, soft, rich and lush and just thick and thin. Phrases, chop and bop lol YES I like it, Musicality throughout, it takes you moment by moment, from moment into moment, its gonna probably be the show to beat again.. I know SCV is on the verge yes with a monster show but BD genius design team is really unstoppable. The music makes me so excited I can't wait to see it on the field its just too good. Something classic something new something in between. I dont know how they mannage to do that. But oh my gosh it just so tasty good.

Yes the music is gorgeous. However the design is the cats meow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Yes the music is gorgeous. However the design is the cats meow

Poppycock I can't to see it!!  if you at the family day, would appreciate your report ?

2 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Yes the music is gorgeous. However the design is the cats meow. 

At family night. No unis yet for BDA. Just wearing black sports long pants with blue T-shirts. Bdc sounds great early on. No wonder bda is soooo good. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, afd said:

At family night. No unis yet for BDA. Just wearing black sports long pants with blue T-shirts. Bdc sounds great early on. No wonder bda is soooo good. 

Thank you so much for reporting! It is greatly appreciated!