Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

Yeah. I am going to love it. I don't think a repertoire like this will bring home gold...but I don't care.

This is my favorite kind of show.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Yeah. I am going to love it. I don't think a repertoire like this will bring home gold...but I don't care.

This is my favorite kind of show.

I think there is a ton of potential with this rep and the sky is the limit. I have seen some of the design and it is gold level. I think where it ends up has to do with how it cleans. But gold or not, I think fans will love it. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I think there is a ton of potential with this rep and the sky is the limit. I have seen some of the design and it is gold level. I think where it ends up has to do with how it cleans. But gold or not, I think fans will love it. 

This is the closest description for me. Highest potential show they've put on. Won't truly know until August after everything is polished.

I think this is a show that could see Bloo make a strong charge at the end of the season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think it would be fun if a corps didn't announce their show's title until Finals.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

The brass sounds awesome just warming up at camp... pretty phenomenal actually. Their percussion in recent years has been top notch as well so I am sure they have a great group this year!

• Like 3

I did go to Ft Wayne tonite.. This is a different kind of Bluecoat show but they are putting a Bluecoat stamp on it. As they worked on chunks of the show ( I thot the props looked more in the way at timesI was not sure (except for one section I am in love with -and shocked I liked it), but when they did the run through, it fits well together and has a ton of potential-a lot going on..Excited that the season has begun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1