Enough Judging Conspiracy Theories

4 minutes ago, Stu said:
Just now, Stu said:

Ok, I know the sheets; and if you can see it (archaic design being rewarded over BD, SCV, Crown, Boston type newer design) please cite the examples.

Which sheets? There are several. Also, like I said, Once AGAIN, not a DCI judge here....

Just now, DeusExGreenMachina said:

Which sheets? There are several. Also, like I said, Once AGAIN, not a DCI judge here...

That particular question directed at Jeff, sorry if you thought it was directed at you.

26 minutes ago, DeusExGreenMachina said:

It's inappropriate and unprofessional to call names on a public forum. I almost regret signing up for this in the past several hours.  This meant to be a breath of fresh air kind of post, not calling anybody out.

He's kind of known for that.

He and his cohorts are also known for flaming and baiting just to get threads locked when the discourse doesn't go their way.

12 minutes ago, Stu said:

Ok, I know the sheets; and if you can see it (archaic design being rewarded over BD, SCV, Crown, Boston type newer design) please cite the examples.

i'll give you a hint...start at the center of the recap, then move to the right, but not all the way over

49 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Did you really march the Frameworks show?! If so, what did you play? That is probably the most difficult drill ever attempted. No one would ever dream of marching that exposed for an entire show today!

How do you think that show would do in today's activity?

I still say the the Crown "for the common good" show had the most difficult drill ever written.

Edited by ContraFart
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stu said:

You still owe me for mowing your lawn last week!!!!

no offense, i wouldnt hire you to clean out a septic tank if i had one. i wouldn't know which #### being spewed is more toxic

:innocent:

So twelve pages of arguments.  Any other questions about judging?  So called "conspiracies?"

I'll be back in the morning.  Unless I'm banned.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

no offense, i wouldnt hire you to clean out a septic tank if i had one. i wouldn't know which #### being spewed is more toxic

:innocent:

Awwwww... tanks for da little angel!!! Anyway, why do ya think I made my screen name Stu Session!!!  :devil: