The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

15 minutes ago, Eleran said:

What was his beef with YEA?  That Cadets beat Blue Devils in '83? 

Theoretically speaking why would he? BD’s dominance over Cadets is written all over that DCI Championship trophy. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yeah let’s ignore the message because we don’t like the messenger. 

Weren't you railing on Catherine Burr?

My point on Stuart is that his RAMD posts perhaps led others to doubt his credibility. Others here said as much in previous posts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kdaddy said:

My point on Stuart is that his RAMD posts perhaps led others to doubt his credibility. Others here said as much in previous posts.

I actually met Catherine Burr.  Marched by her. That is a special kind of crazy that I would NOT subscribe to Stuart Rice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

There were many on RAMD with credibility issues especially Tattuna. DCP was spawn because of it. One word comes to mind **** 

Edited by Jim Schehr

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I actually met Catherine Burr.  Marched by her. That is a special kind of crazy that I would NOT subscribe to Stuart Rice. 

My point is that she also had a story of assault, as I recall. It's validity is tarnished by her credibility as perceived by her RAMD persona. You seemed to suggest that Stuart's message should have been taken seriously regardless of his credibility, yet it doesn't seem that you give credence to Catherine"s. 

Or maybe I don't understand why you chose to reply to my post.

Edited by kdaddy

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

My point is that she also has a story. It's validity is tarnished by her credibility as perceived by her RAMD persona. You seemed to suggest that Stuart's message should have been taken seriously regardless of his credibility, yet it doesn't seem that you give credence to Catherine"s. 

Maybe we should just agree to disagree. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Should permission be granted first or are the facts just not important to you?  EVERYONE knows. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

Lee Rudnicki referred to Stuart Rice as Stuweird Rice3. 

Unfortunately, he was perhaps too much of a character to be taken seriously. 

agreed. Stu often had good messages....but his delivery killed the chance they'd be taken seriously

• Like 2

I was a RAMD lurker.....confession time.  I was a volunteer driver and kitchen staff for a Corp where my son was a MM.  when I began they told us all not to go on RAMD, DCP, or any others.  They said there were either kooks or people who would trash any Corp that wasn’t their own.  Of course I had to see!  

I enjoyed most of RAMD and I must say the mention of notabando made me LOL.  I always liked how as the worst arguments were raging he would come in with his drivel.  My point is that an opinionated sometimes argumentative person like Stu from RAMD would most likely have been taken by DCI, or any director with a grain of salt.  I don’t think the Corp I was with was any different than most of the others.  During a grueling summer the last thing they need is someone coming up with “I heard on RAMD.....” rumors.  It is too bad that because of this an important tip like this didn’t get taken seriously, but I can see how it happened.