2018 Predictions

Just now, Liahona said:

I don't take any umbrage by your use of the term poachers.  That said, speaking about the brass specifically (which handily beat Cadets) I was told by SEVERAL Cadet folks that only FIVE (5) members from their brass followed Gino from Cadets....so your  statement is either inaccurate or the cadet folks were lying.  It can't be both.

Now, how did I know that it was going to be you to comment first? You're getting too predictable! Besides, as your rumors about the Crown leak were wrong, I'm not going to buy stock in this either. Also, I didn't say that The Cadets should've beat Boston in Brass, so I don't know why you had to bring up that they "handily beat Cadets". I wasn't the one who was disputing that. :notme:

• Haha 1

Just now, Incognito365 said:

Now, how did I know that it was going to be you to comment first? You're getting too predictable! Besides, as your rumors about the Crown leak were wrong, I'm not going to buy stock in this either. Also, I didn't say that The Cadets should've beat Boston in Brass, so I don't know why you had to bring up that they "handily beat Cadets". I wasn't the one who was disputing that. :notme:

please re-read full response before you flip out..I actually defended your position

Just now, Liahona said:

please re-read full response before you flip out..I actually defended your position

Maybe you should pick your words better, because it certainly didn't come off that way. :111_nail_care:

Maybe you should pick your words better, because it certainly didn't come off that way. :111_nail_care:

I had adjusted my comments a bit in the original post...I always re-read what I say...and re-read what I'm responding to...unfortunately you responded before I had a chance to make my adjustments to my original post.

I will ALWAYS defend the BAC on here...you can count on that to ALWAYS be the case...That definitely will be very predictable as you've put it...You and others can count on that and I am not going to apologize for it either....whether folks like it or not...

Just now, Liahona said:

I had adjusted my comments a bit in the original post...I always re-read what I say...and re-read what I'm responding to...unfortunately you responded before I had a chance to make my adjustments to my original post.

I will ALWAYS defend the BAC on here...you can count on that to ALWAYS be the case...That definitely will be very predictable as you've put it...You and others can count on that and I am not going to apologize for it either....whether folks like it or not...

I didn't say that I had a problem with it. I just said it was predictable, and as I haven't been on this site for as long as some others, I'm just now finding this out. Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I didn't say that I had a problem with it. I just said it was predictable, and as I haven't been on this site for as long as some others, I'm just now finding this out. Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Sometimes words themselves can take on another meaning all by themselves when you don't actually hear the inflection of or emphasis of the speech that's said...I understand you now,,I'm ready to move on as well...thanks.

40 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Gotta love poachers. , they're in our own backyards. Lol. Now, let the hate begin because I used the word "poachers", . :guinesssmilie:

Well by golly, close that dam gate and keeps thems poachers away from all that durn poachin' thats  bin goin on incognito in these here backyards..

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Well by golly, close that dam gate and keeps thems poachers away from all that durn poachin' thats  bin goin on incognito !

I'm telling you, I tried. I didn't have enough zip ties!!!

17 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Besides, as your rumors about the Crown leak were wrong, 

All the exact details were not 100% completely accurate...but the gist of what happened was right.  Just saying.