Drums Along the Rockies - July 14, 2018

1 minute ago, shofmon88 said:

Sounds like you need to refresh your stream. I’m watching in Australia on ADSL with no lag whatsoever.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Shut down the browser and restarted. Better now. Thx!

Personally, I don’t understand why troopers went with such a traditional look only to spend the tail end in a cheesy puff shirt.

Regardless of your stance on uniforms it just seems like a strange choice.

posted from the DrumScorps app

"Both Sides Now" climaxing with one side of the field having the corps in blue and the other half having the corps in yellow is a nice touch.

1 minute ago, Beckham said:

Same for me. Mine sounds fantastic.

Hmm. Multi cam?  It could be a product of my setup too.  I did some tinkering and it's a bit bette.  I've just had to crank volume between the TV and my bluetooth device.  The actual sound isn't so bad, and it does seem like they may have ironed out the 'stutters' I was hearing (or my tinkering cleared it from the bluetooth).  I"ll restart the feed at the intermission and see what happens.  

Was that set meant to be the Troopers' hat?

Second time with Troop this year. The show still meanders, and there's May move-in sloppiness in the movement that should have been ironed out weeks ago. Disappointing, though the horn book has enough meat to keep it interesting.

I see they're now rotating the compasses on the field to point west and reveal the yellow color through the show.  First viewing before my three week trip, they were leaving them all pointing east, which was ... confusing.