Prelims - August 6, 2018

10 minutes ago, kbbandman said:

Are you using the Flo App, or the web browser?

Flo app. never had an issue with any other regional but it will not work for this event. I can access high camera and multi on my computer but nothing through my apple tv. I've deleted the app, changed my password, nothing. I guess i'll have to wait for their support to get back in touch with me.

• Sad 1

I like the incorporation of the guitar musically.  I had feared this would end up being brass and percussion backing a guitar show, but it’s got a ton of brassy hits and runs and percussion breaks. 

• Like 2

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I like the incorporation of the guitar musically.  I had feared this would end up being brass and percussion backing a guitar show, but it’s got a ton of brassy hits and runs and percussion breaks. 

And from what I hear (not watching the feed tonight), the guy's got MEGA chops. 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Agreed, the guitar is nicely incorporated into the show, but the brass is still the star.

• Like 1

The guitarist is a character in the show, who has some great guitar lick chops in it, but this is very much a brass and percussion show,  w

Its very good design.  

• Like 1

Ooh here come the low brass. Nice build up to the end!

• Like 1

Southwind, like the Bluecoats this year, have that perfect balance between featured solo and ensemble.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 2