The Cavaliers 2019

2 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

Keep on the sunny side 🙂

Now I have this stuck in my head...thank you! Lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Yea, you just got pushed to the side of the room. Can't always be the peacemaker. Sometime, you just gotta keep out of it and watch the heads roll.

I was curious, have you been able to NOT watch the Cavaliers 2019 on Youtube?  It's a very nice corps this year ( as it is every year)

I have not. I am keeping to my tradition and waiting to see them live for the first go around. Now, for the source material I have been jamming out. I absolutely love the music!

• Like 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I have not. I am keeping to my tradition and waiting to see them live for the first go around. Now, for the source material I have been jamming out. I absolutely love the music!

Oh, then don't check your messages! Lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Thanks. I think I just about convinced my cousin that lives in LA to go to a show. She had always been supportive of my passion for music/The Cavaliers. She is curious on why they have my extreme interest. I hope that she enjoys the show!

You just have extremely good tastes! That's all!

• Haha 1

I do not know how @Hook'emCavies does it.  I am chomping at the bit to see every little five second clip I can get my hand on as soon as spring training starts.  I have absolutely no restraint I guess.  😂

Ballad is killer this year, can't wait to see a high cam good feed of it tonight!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Aha! You are gonna LOVE this show! hehe!

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I do not know how @Hook'emCavies does it.  I am chomping at the bit to see every little five second clip I can get my hand on as soon as spring training starts.  I have absolutely no restraint I guess.  😂

Ballad is killer this year, can't wait to see a high cam good feed of it tonight!  

It's really really really really really hard.

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

It's really really really really really hard.

I really love the Irish jig/folky section of the show..  It's so catchy.  It's got a sort of "If I were a rich man" feel to it, except Irishy and fast....

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

I'm not seeing the appeal, but Green Machine will always be one of my favorites (even if I don't talk about them a whole lot). I just feel like I was promised a train show and I got a The Outsiders show. Lol. Maybe it'll grow on me