The Cavaliers 2019

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Ballad is killer this year, can't wait to see a high cam good feed of it tonight!  

Cavies have this very quiet moment leading into the ballad that’s quite good. Mandarins have an extended, almost silent moment before theirs. Both are nice.

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have not. I am keeping to my tradition and waiting to see them live for the first go around. Now, for the source material I have been jamming out. I absolutely love the music!

As a fellow fan, I've always enjoyed your posts and as for your commitment to seeing it live I admire the self control involved  . . I can only say as a reward ---you will not be disappointed 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm not seeing the appeal, but Green Machine will always be one of my favorites (even if I don't talk about them a whole lot). I just feel like I was promised a train show and I got a The Outsiders show. Lol. Maybe it'll grow on me 

There are Cavie train tracks. 😀

Or check out Music City’s opener last year.

8 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I do not know how @Hook'emCavies does it.  I am chomping at the bit to see every little five second clip I can get my hand on as soon as spring training starts.  I have absolutely no restraint I guess.  😂

Ballad is killer this year, can't wait to see a high cam good feed of it tonight!  

Same here.  I do a count down.  When Bloo announced they would no longer be at Dennison, I was very sad..lol....However, 170 miles is not that far to travel, I just cannot do it every night.   And I did not realize until it was too late, thst Adrian is about the same distance for me.

Edited by Forevergreen

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

I really love the Irish jig/folky section of the show..  It's so catchy.  It's got a sort of "If I were a rich man" feel to it, except Irishy and fast....

Funny thing, last night I was listening to an Irish drinking song that I have not listened to since college. Not sure how that exactly relates to the show, but oh well lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm not seeing the appeal, but Green Machine will always be one of my favorites (even if I don't talk about them a whole lot). I just feel like I was promised a train show and I got a The Outsiders show. Lol. Maybe it'll grow on me 

For me, it's not so much about the theme as it how the music works together to make me feel.  Right now, I'm getting the theme, musically, from the percussion.  I'm not getting it from the brass music.  This is, however, the skeleton of the show. I'm sure there's a bunch more layers to be added.

1 minute ago, Fangirl71 said:

As a fellow fan, I've always enjoyed your posts and as for your commitment to seeing it live I admire the self control involved  . . I can only say as a reward ---you will not be disappointed 🙂

Awwww! Thank you! 🙂 made my day!

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

There are Cavie train tracks. 😀

Or check out Music City’s opener last year.

That's the only thing I saw train, along with the wooden beams the guard used. I get a rumble in a train yard rather trains. Lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Funny thing, last night I was listening to an Irish drinking song that I have not listened to since college. Not sure how that exactly relates to the show, but oh well lol

I'm not sure at the moment, but they were going for the Gangs of New York aesthetic, which one of the main gangs were the Irish gangs.  There could be a whole bunch more to it that I'm not privy to though.... 

49 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Edited out. Not worth it. 

But it is worth it. We ALL have things to learn. Lord knows, I sure have a hell of a lot to learn. Knowledge and acceptance of others is freedom.