The Cavaliers 2019

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

What's the over-under on how many posts will be removed from this thread?

LOL - the storm is coming. Buckle up, Scottie.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Do you have any tolerance for straight male marching members who may feel uncomfortable dressing in such feminine outfits?

Considering the fact uniforms have been “masculine” up until really the past five years... what is wrong with changing it up? Are the handful of “straight men who are uncomfortable dressing in feminine outfits” more important than the rest of the straight men who really don’t care, and understand their “masculinity” or identity isn’t compromised because they are confident? Any consideration for the women wearing the uniforms that make them all look like men? Also, I really fail to see what uniforms are overtly feminine... seriously name one corps uniform. I’m assuming you meant vanguard by your earlier postings but... it’s neither masculine nor feminine. It’s neutral. That’s where people are gathering that you’re intolerant and at times anti-lgbt, regardless of the thousands of lgbt friends you may have, because femininity in men is bad, or so you suggest. You can say you haven’t said anything rather ignorant, but when lgbt people say: that was ignorant for you to say, it probably.... is. Perhaps you didn’t mean it in anyway but it’s not what you said it’s how you said it.

• Like 3

Probably bunch of eyes and ears on Cavies tonight. They got folks attention last night. 

I know that’s obvious. But thought the thread could use some pull back to the actual 2019 tour.

• Like 6

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I tried to help, but I failed.

Yea, you just got pushed to the side of the room. Can't always be the peacemaker. Sometime, you just gotta keep out of it and watch the heads roll.

I was curious, have you been able to NOT watch the Cavaliers 2019 on Youtube?  It's a very nice corps this year ( as it is every year)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Probably bunch of eyes and ears on Cavies tonight. They got folks attention last night. 

I know that’s obvious. But thought the thread could use some pull back to the actual 2019 tour.

Thanks. I think I just about convinced my cousin that lives in LA to go to a show. She had always been supportive of my passion for music/The Cavaliers. She is curious on why they have my extreme interest. I hope that she enjoys the show!

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Thanks. I think I just about convinced my cousin that lives in LA to go to a show. She had always been supportive of my passion for music/The Cavaliers. She is curious on why they have my extreme interest. I hope that she enjoys the show!

Check your messages.