ajlemm

2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Blooo! 87.50, and sweeping the captions!

Don't think the Cavies are gonna get em this year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Don't think the Cavies are gonna get em this year!

Four points is a steep mountain to climb.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

They were actually surprisingly close to winning the Ott Award in 2016.

In 2007, they were first in brass at all events through Quarterfinals, then dropped like four or five spots at Semis and Finals  Nobody ever talks about that, though. 

Edited by Elmo Blatch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Don't think the Cavies are gonna get em this year!

But SCV could. It will come down to GE scores again, once all corps are scored together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

But SCV could. It will come down to GE scores again, once all corps are scored together.

The top 5 are all scary close... maybe it will shake down when everyone is head to head in San Antonio... maybe it will be one of those years we don't know until finals.

Edited by ThePlanets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

The top 5 are all scary close... maybe it will shake down when everyone is head to head in San Antonio... maybe it will be one of those years we don't know until finals.

Actually, I hope that is the case. I love those years! (But no ties.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do you think we see the new ending? Nashville?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, I hope that is the case. I love those years! (But no ties.)

Me too...but I want the Bluecoats to come out on top.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

When do you think we see the new ending? Nashville?

Is there a new ending?  I haven't heard anyone confirm that, although I may have just missed it (I miss a lot).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Is there a new ending?  I haven't heard anyone confirm that, although I may have just missed it (I miss a lot).

Wondering if Thrower’s recent Instagram post teases Penny Lane being added to the ending...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.